When you have Homeowners Insurance with Douglas & Greer, Inc., you can rest assured that you’re getting both good rates and good coverage. We represent many of the top homeowners carriers in the US offering comprehensive coverages and competitive rates.
Agents will provide you with the best options available on a variety of homeowner insurance policies to suit your needs.
Common Policy Options:
- Dwelling Coverage: Provides protection for a dwelling which is either owner or tenant occupied.
- Other Structures Coverage: Provides protection for those other structures located on the residence premises that are set apart from the dwelling by clear space.
- Personal Property Coverage: Provides protection for personal property usual and incidental to the occupancy of a dwelling owned and occupied by you or a dwelling you rent which is occupied by you.
- Additional Living Expense: Provides reimbursement for necessary increased expenses that are incurred by you if your home is not livable due to a covered loss.
- Personal Liability Coverage: Provides protection for an insured’s activities for accidental bodily injury or property damage to a third party for which you are legally responsible.
- Medical Payments to Others: Pays reasonable and necessary medical expenses to an injured third party such as medical, surgical, dental and ambulance.
Auto insurance doesn’t have to be complicated. When you talk to your Douglas & Greer Agent, you’ll have all the help you need to determine what auto coverage options are right for you.
If you are looking for coverage for both automobile and homeowners our experienced personnel will assist you with products to protect home, auto, personal belongings, recreational vehicles and personal umbrella.
Common Personal Auto Insurance Policy Options:
- Liability Coverage: Provides protection for an insured’s activities for accidental bodily injury or property damage to a third party for which you are legally responsible.
- Medical Expense Coverage: Pays for necessary medical and funeral services caused by an auto accident and sustained by you.
- Uninsured/Underinsured Motorist Coverage: Pays for damages sustained by you caused by an at fault driver who does not have liability insurance or does not have sufficient liability limits to pay for damages.
- Collision Coverage: Pays for damage to your auto caused by collision with another auto or object.
- Other Than Collision Coverage: Comprehensive pays for damage to your auto caused by things other than collision, such as fire, theft, glass breakage or collision with an animal.
- Towing & Labor/Roadside Assistance coverage is available
- Rental Reimbursement coverage is available